Homeschool Math Curriculum Review
This homeschool math curriculum review includes a walk-through the actual material covered by the popular RightStart Math curriculum for level C:
- It begins with a heavy review of level B for the first couple of weeks or so.
- A review lesson has been incorporated after every 5 lessons. This format continues throughout the entire book C.
- Early and late Roman numerals
- Strategies for faster mental addition of 4 or 5 numbers of 4 digits each
- Strategies for faster mental subtraction
- Geometry with a …read more
Source: Raising a Self Reliant Child